High-level panel of experts reviews the second edition of IFAD's Evaluation Manual
On 31 March and 1 April, the Independent Office of Evaluation of IFAD (IOE) organized a meeting of the High-Level Panel of Experts (HLPEs) at the IFAD Headquarters to seek feedback on the draft of the second edition of the Evaluation Manual.
Just released: IOE evaluation news no. 8!
The Independent Office of Evaluation of IFAD (IOE) has released its eighth electronic newsletter. The aim is to promote transparency and share knowledge with partners and stakeholders about key developments related to IOE's work.
The Independent Ofﬁce of Evaluation (IOE) conducts evaluations of IFAD-ﬁnanced policies, strategies and operations to promote accountability and learning. The main purpose is to contribute to improving IFAD's and its partners' performance in reducing rural poverty in recipient countries.
IOE's independent evaluations assess the impact of IFAD-funded activities and give an analysis of successes and shortcomings – to tell it the way it is – as well as identify factors affecting performance.
Based on the key insights and recommendations drawn from evaluation ﬁndings, IOE also communicates and shares IFAD’s knowledge and experience in agriculture and rural development with a wider audience.
- new! Rwanda: Support Project for the Strategic Plan for the Transformation of Agriculture
Executive summary | Full document
- new! Plurinational State of Bolivia: country programme evaluation
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Insight | Video
- new! 2014 Annual Report on Results and Impact of IFAD Operations
Full document | Profile | Infographic | Video
- Corporate-level evaluation on the IFAD Policy for Grant Financing
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Insights | Infographic
- High-level panel of experts reviews the second edition of IFAD's Evaluation Manual
- Evaluation is not easy nor popular, but essential to achieve SDGs, says the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon at the UN Evaluation Group High-Level Event
- Ongoing evaluations
- IOE brochure
English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation manual
Arabic | English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation data
- IOE reports interactive map
- IFAD's independent evaluation ratings database
- new! Issue n. 8 - March 2015