How evaluation can spur development innovation
How can evaluation promote innovation? Read the article on DevEx featuring Ashwani Muthoo, IOE Deputy Director.
Independent Office of Evaluation newsletter – issue no. 6
Featuring stories on IOE's latest events and products. IOE welcomes its new director as of 1 October, Mr Oscar A. Garcia.
IFAD replenishments corporate-level evaluation
IOE has just published a corporate-level evaluation on IFAD Replenishments. See full report, Profile and Insights.
The Independent Ofﬁce of Evaluation (IOE) conducts evaluations of IFAD-ﬁnanced policies, strategies and operations to promote accountability and learning. The main purpose is to contribute to improving IFAD's and its partners' performance in reducing rural poverty in recipient countries.
IOE's independent evaluations assess the impact of IFAD-funded activities and give an analysis of successes and shortcomings – to tell it the way it is – as well as identify factors affecting performance.
Based on the key insights and recommendations drawn from evaluation ﬁndings, IOE also communicates and shares IFAD’s knowledge and experience in agriculture and rural development with a wider audience.
- new! Republic of Zambia: Country programme evaluation
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Insights
- new! Republic of The Sudan: Gash Sustainable Livelihoods Regeneration Project - Project Performance Assessment
Executive summary | Full document
- new! Corporate-level evaluation on the IFAD Policy for Grant Financing
Profile | Insights
- new!Evaluation profile: A strong partnership for rural poverty reduction - China Country Programme Evaluation
English | PDF version | Insights
- Ongoing evaluations
- IOE brochure
English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation manual
Arabic | English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation data
- IOE reports interactive map
- IFAD's independent evaluation ratings database
- 19 September: 2014 ARRI learning event
- 17 July: China Country Programme Evaluation - National Round-table Workshop | TV interview
- 16 July: Evaluation Methodology Seminar
- New Director of the Independent Office of Evaluation of IFAD
- How evaluation can spur development innovation
- New ADB publication – 'Evaluation for better results'. Featuring a contribution by IOE
- IOE newsletter
new! Issue n. 6 - September 2014
new! La Experiencia de Evaluación del FIDA
- Independent Office of Evaluation
International Fund for Agricultural Development
Via Paolo di Dono, 44
Tel +39 0654592521
Fax +39 0654593521