Independent Office of Evaluation newsletter – issue no. 5
Featuring stories on IOE's latest events and products, such as the new evaluation synthesis on IFAD's engagement in middle-income countries.
China country programme evaluation: National round-table workshop
Watch the interview on China Central Television (CCTV)
IFAD replenishments corporate-level evaluation
IOE has just published a corporate-level evaluation on IFAD Replenishments. See full report, Profile and Insights.
The Independent Ofﬁce of Evaluation (IOE) conducts evaluations of IFAD-ﬁnanced policies, strategies and operations to promote accountability and learning. The main purpose is to contribute to improving IFAD's and its partners' performance in reducing rural poverty in recipient countries.
IOE's independent evaluations assess the impact of IFAD-funded activities and give an analysis of successes and shortcomings – to tell it the way it is – as well as identify factors affecting performance.
Based on the key insights and recommendations drawn from evaluation ﬁndings, IOE also communicates and shares IFAD’s knowledge and experience in agriculture and rural development with a wider audience.
new! Republic of Senegal - Country programme evaluation
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Insights
new! Kingdom of Bhutan: Agriculture, Marketing and Enterprise Promotion Programme - Project Performance Assessment
Executive summary | Full document
new! Evaluation profile: A strong partnership for rural poverty reduction - China Country Programme Evaluation English | PDF version | Insights
Evaluation newsletter: Issue 5 - June 2014
IFAD’s Engagement in Middle-income Countries Evaluation synthesis
Executive summary | Full document | Profile
IFAD Replenishments Corporate-level evaluation
Executive summary | Full document | Press release | Profile | Insights
- IOE brochure
English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation manual
Arabic | English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation data
- IOE reports interactive map
- IFAD's independent evaluation ratings database
- new! 19 September: 2014 ARRI learning event
- 17 July: China Country Programme Evaluation - National Round-table Workshop | TV interview
- 16 July: Evaluation Methodology Seminar
- 24 April: Zambia Country Programme Evaluation - National Round-table Workshop
- 4 April: Bolivia Country Programme Evaluation - National Roundtable Workshop
- 3 April: IFAD’s engagement in middle-income countries - An evaluation synthesis
- Independent Office of Evaluation
International Fund for Agricultural Development
Via Paolo di Dono, 44
Tel +39 0654592521
Fax +39 0654593521