Indigenous Peoples' Forum at IFAD
IOE presented emerging findings on indigenous peoples' evaluation at the Indigenous Peoples' Forum
The Independent Ofﬁce of Evaluation (IOE) conducts evaluations of IFAD-ﬁnanced policies, strategies and operations to promote accountability and learning. The main purpose is to contribute to improving IFAD's and its partners' performance in reducing rural poverty in recipient countries.
IOE's independent evaluations assess the impact of IFAD-funded activities and give an analysis of successes and shortcomings – to tell it the way it is – as well as identify factors affecting performance.
Based on the key insights and recommendations drawn from evaluation ﬁndings, IOE also communicates and shares IFAD’s knowledge and experience in agriculture and rural development with a wider audience.
- new! 2014 Annual Report on Results and Impact of IFAD Operations
Full document | Profile | Video
- Corporate-level evaluation on the IFAD Policy for Grant Financing
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Insights | Infographic
- People's Republic of China: Country programme evaluation
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | 中文 | Insights | 中文
- IOE/SDC, a partnership for better results
- Ongoing evaluations
- IOE brochure
English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation manual
Arabic | English | French | Spanish
- Evaluation data
- IOE reports interactive map
- IFAD's independent evaluation ratings database
- "Making M&E More ‘Impact-oriented": Illustrations from the United Nations
- Paving the way to enhanced learning institutions through evaluations, by Oscar A. Garcia, Director, IOE
- Issue n. 7 - December 2014