The Independent Office of Evaluation issues a range of reports at the corporate, country programme and project levels, all designed to promote learning and accountability. IOE’s evaluations help enhance IFAD’s development effectiveness on the ground as well as disseminate knowledge to partners and the development community.
The interactive map below provides an easy and quick access to evaluation reports released from 2003.
- new!Brazil: Country programme Evaluation
Executive summary | Full document | Profile English | Portuguese | Insights English | Portuguese (2015)
- Evaluation Synthesis on IFAD's Engagement with Indigenous People (2015)
Overview | Full document | Infographic
- The Evolution of the Independent Evaluation Function at IFAD (2015)
- Tanzania: Country programme Evaluation
Executive summary | Full Document | Profile | Insights | Infographic | Video(2015)
- Tanzania Country Programme Evaluation
- Impact evaluation of the Jharkhand-Chhattisgarh Tribal Development Programme
- Bangladesh Country Programme Evaluation
- Country programme evaluation: Working through an agricultural sector-wide approach and a project-modality: IFAD's experience in Tanzania