The Independent Office of Evaluation issues a range of reports at the corporate, country programme and project levels, all designed to promote learning and accountability.
IOE’s evaluations help enhance IFAD’s development effectiveness on the ground as well as disseminate knowledge to partners and the development community.
- new! Bolivia: Management of Natural Resources in the Chaco and High Valley Regions Project -Project Performance Assessment Executive summary | Spanish | Full document
- new! Water Conservation and Management Evaluation synthesis report Executive summary | Full document
- Evaluation profiles
- new! Republic of Indonesia: Country Programme Evaluation
- Mali: Country programme evaluation English | French
- Nepal: Country programme evaluation
- Evaluation insights
- new! Republic of Indonesia: Small farmer poverty amidst Indonesia’s rising prosperity
- Mali: Crises, conflicts and rural development in the north of Mali
English | French
- Nepal: Agricultural commercialization in Nepal’s hills and mountains
- In the context of the 10th anniversary of IFAD's independent evaluation function, the Independent Office of Evaluation (IOE) developed this interactive map to provide an easy and quicker access to nearly 200 evaluation reports released from 2003.
Read moreIOE newsletter
new! Issue N. 4 - March 2014
Guidelines for project completion report validation and project performance assessment