The Independent Office of Evaluation issues a range of reports at the corporate, country programme and project levels, all designed to promote learning and accountability. IOE’s evaluations help enhance IFAD’s development effectiveness on the ground as well as disseminate knowledge to partners and the development community.
The interactive map below provides an easy and quick access to evaluation reports released from 2003.
- new! India: Livelihoods Improvement Project in the Himalayas
Executive summary | Full document (2015)
- new! Jharkhand-Chhattisgarh Tribal Development Programme in India
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Infographic | Video (2015)
- Pakistan: Community Development Programme
Executive summary | Full document
- Corporate-level evaluation on the IFAD's Engagement in Fragile and Conflict-affected States and Situations
Executive summary | Full document | Profile | Insights | Infographic
- new! Bangladesh Country Programme Evaluation
- new! Impact evaluation of the Jharkhand-Chhattisgarh Tribal Development Programme
- Corporate-level evaluation on IFAD's engagement in fragile and conflict-affected states and situations