IFAD’s strength lies in the diversity of its staff and in their commitment to its mandate. We value professionals with strategic vision, a proven capacity to work in teams and generate results, and a deep understanding of and strong commitment to international development.
In addition to regular staff, IFAD recruits interns, junior professionals and consultants. Under the auspices of its Associate Professional Officer/Special Programme Officer Programmes, for example, the organization benefits from the services of more than 25 young professionals from 10 donor countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the Republic of Korea. In its Internship Programme and Enhanced Internship Programme, IFAD has accepted over 70 interns from approximately 30 developing and industrialized countries.
We want dynamic, proactive, flexible and responsive who are not afraid to think creatively and who are fair, impartial, honest and truthful. If you think you embody the IFAD core values, then this is the place for you and your career.
Current job opportunities:
- Associate Vice-President and Chief Development Strategist, Strategy and Knowledge Department AVP - Office of the Chief Development Strategist Division
- Director D-2 - Independent Office of Evaluation Division - deadline: 20 April 2014
- Treasury Senior Officer, Investment Management P-4 - Treasury Division - deadline: 02 May 2014
- Accounting Assistant, Controller's and Financial Services Division G-5 - Controller's & Financial Service Division - deadline: 05 May 2014
- Consultant - Climate Resource Mobilization Expert - Environment & Climate Division - deadline: 15 May 2014
- Finance officer (Loans and grants) P-3 - Controller's and Financial Services Division - deadline: 16 May 2014
- Country Programme Manager P-5 - West & Central Africa Division - deadline: 17 May 2014
- Director, ILC Secretariat D-1 - International Land Coalition Division - deadline: 25 May 2014
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application will receive an automated response. IFAD will only be able to respond to applicants who are short-listed for interview. Candidates who do not receive any feedback within three months should consider their application unsuccessful.
- Why working with IFAD is a career to consider
Arabic | English
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Anticorruption and integrity
- IFAD procurement of services and goods for headquarters operations