IFAD’s strength lies in the diversity of its staff and in their commitment to its mandate. We value professionals with strategic vision, a proven capacity to work in teams and generate results, and a deep understanding of and strong commitment to international development.
In addition to regular staff, IFAD recruits interns, junior professionals and consultants. Under the auspices of its Associate Professional Officer/Special Programme Officer Programmes, for example, the organization benefits from the services of more than 25 young professionals from 10 donor countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the Republic of Korea. In its Internship Programme and Enhanced Internship Programme, IFAD has accepted over 70 interns from approximately 30 developing and industrialized countries.
We want dynamic, proactive, flexible and responsive who are not afraid to think creatively and who are fair, impartial, honest and truthful. If you think you embody the IFAD core values, then this is the place for you and your career.
Current job opportunities:
- Senior Operations Management Adviser, Front Office PMD (re-opened)* P-5 - Front Office Programme Mgmt Division - deadline: 01 June 2015
- Sub Regional Coordinator / Country Programme Manager (* two positions) P-5 - Latin America & Caribbean Division - deadline: 14 June 2015
- Junior Professional Officer, Policy and Technical Advisory Division (PTA) P-2 - Policy and Techn. Advis. Division - deadline: 14 June 2015
- Junior Professional Officer, Office of Partnership and Resource Mobilization (PRM) P-2 - Off. for Partn. & Res. Mobil Division - deadline: 14 June 2015
- Spanish Reviser/ Senior Translator P-4 - Office of the Secretary Division - deadline: 21 June 2015
- Director, Human Resources D-1 to D-2 - Human Resources Division - deadline: 27 June 2015
Please be informed that in accordance with IFAD policy, vacancies are initially open for one week to internal staff for career development opportunities through rotation. In case no internal candidate is identified, the position will be filled through a competitive process.
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application will receive an automated response. IFAD will only be able to respond to applicants who are short-listed for interview. Candidates who do not receive any feedback within three months should consider their application unsuccessful.
- Work at IFAD: Make a difference
Arabic | English
- IFAD's Junior
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Anticorruption and integrity
- IFAD procurement of services and goods for headquarters operations