IFAD's investments in Asia and the Pacific comprise its largest regional portfolio. As of the end of 2014, IFAD was providing more than US$1.8 billion in financing for 56 ongoing programmes and projects in 20 of the region's 34 countries.
IFAD also provides regional and country-specific grants across the region. With cofinancing by development partners and funds from governments and other domestic sources, these operations represent a total investment of more than US$4.2 billion.
IFAD ongoing projects and programmes in Asia and the Pacific
- IFAD Pacific Programme
- IFAD in the Pacific: Partnering for rural development (2015)
- Transforming rural areas in Asia and the Pacific (2014)
- Join the regional community
- IFAD country offices in Asia and the Pacific
- Addressing climate change in Asia and the Pacific
- Electronic newsletter: Making a difference in Asia and the Pacific
- Occasional papers
- Foundations of project monitoring and evaluation in rural development
Afghanistan: Stabilizing Rural Communities