Building a better world starts with you
IFAD’s strength lies in the diversity of our staff and their commitment to our mandate.
We value professionals with strategic vision, a proven capacity to work in teams and generate results, and a deep understanding of and strong commitment to international development.
In addition to providing a supportive and thriving work environment, IFAD offers professional career development and an attractive remuneration package with competitive pay and benefits. The benefits package includes dependency allowance, education grant up to university level, home leave, medical insurance and social security.
Browse the jobs below and join us today in making a difference.
Current jobs opportunities
Current job opportunities
temporary current jobs
- Call for Interest: Public Procurement Consultants Roster - OPR - deadline: 01 July 2021
- Country Programme Analyst *(Local Recruitment Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) - ESA - deadline: 23 May 2021
- Call for Interest - HRM (Talent Management Consultants Roster) - HRD - deadline: 30 June 2021
- Call for interest - Project Financial Management Consultant Roster for Latin America and the Caribbean Region - FMD - deadline: 30 June 2021
- Call for interest - Project Financial Management Consultant Roster - Global - FMD - deadline: 02 August 2021
- Regional Specialist P-3 - ESA - deadline: 03 June 2021
- Country Director/Head of IFAD Multi-country Office (MCO) P-5 - NEN - deadline: 31 May 2021
Meet our staff
Meet our staff
Working at IFAD means being part of a learning, growing and thriving organization, where each member of our global team contributes to the overall mission of investing in rural people.