Household methodologies for gender transformation and project effectiveness - The Kyrgyzstan experience
19 September 2018
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
The field practitioner Asel Kuttubaeva from the Community Development Alliance will guide us through the first Household methodologies (HHM) experience in Central Asia.
During the event we will :
- Present HHM results from the recent independent external mid-term evaluation;
- Showcase how HHM are integrated in the ongoing programme, supporting micro entrepreneurship, saving groups and women’s leadership;
- Discuss the way forward and pathways of gender transformation.
Qatar Centre, IFAD HQ
The Panel will be composed by:
- Asel Kuttubaeva, member of the Community Development Alliance in Kyrgyzstan;
- Margarita Astralaga, Director of the Environment, Climate, Gender and Social Inclusion Division, IFAD;
- Beatrice Gerli, Gender Technical Specialist, IFAD
- Mikael Kauttu, Country Programme Manager, IFAD
The panel discussion will be moderated by Ndaya Beltchika, Lead Technical Specialist for Gender and Social Inclusion, IFAD.